Jul 8, 2009


Last year as a twenty-something!!!





I had the best b-day ever.  It started with Mom making blueberry pancakes - delish, wow it'll be hard to move out again, then breakfast was followed by family gifts...ahhh, gifts before 9:00 a.m?  Oh heck yeah.   I got my hair done mid-afternoon and found out that my hairstylist lives ACROSS THE STREET from us in Mackenzie Towne and then that evening, Nate threw me a little dinnner shin-dig at Murietta's downtown.   The building is beautiful and old and in the heart of all the wild and crazy Stampede action. I was so thankful that I got to see a load of my great friends and spend some extra time with my brothers Paul and Danny.  The only thing that got me a little down was my bro Teddy was missing cause he's working on his PHD in Kingston.  (Yeah, he got all the brains and I got all the charm, HA!) But we were able to communicate in other ways which made my day.  Family is so important and the best thing going on.






(Danny, Nate, Kate, Paul and missing Teddy)






(Pauz, Dano, Weilz, and Hot Weilz)

But yeah, the day was AMAZING!!!   Nate bought Crave cupcakes for dessert for everyone and we had to be really sneaky about eating them (Cath, they're better than Calibaut chocolate!), and we had a ton of wine and a ton of laughter!  It was an amazing night and my hair looked fab. 







(Va Va Vanilla CRAVE cupcakes, and Va Va Volumized Hair!)








(Jenny and Kate)





(B.F.F and her wonderful husband Jesse)



So far, turing 29 has been super!  THanks sweetie.  I love you ;)

P.S  Thanks for procreating Mom and Dad.  





(Paul and I very excited about the Crave Cupcakes)





(The clan a.k.a cute, loving, amazing, nice-guys/girls)

No comments: