Jul 12, 2016

Busy busy summer

 Wait guys - isn’t the summer supposed to be LESS busy than the school year?  Well, it certainly hasn’t felt that way around our pad lately.  In this month alone, we’ve been up to the cabin, we’ve had a birthday party, we had three wonderful nights with three awesome couples and their amazing kids, Nate and I had a shopping night and tonight I’m out for dinner with my best friend.  So, it’s been crazy but awesome.  Please forgive my lack of posts but I seriously need to play a bit of catch up or I can guarantee that I’ll be getting sick sometime soon if I don’t slow down a little.  

So here is a quick pic of what my birthday cake looked like.  Scarlet and I baked it together while William slept and I served this for the ‘family’ birthday party when I turned 26 on July 7th.  HA!  Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Luvs, 
Kate 
XO

No comments: