Jun 2, 2016

Le Papier Studio












I can’t describe the love I have for my babies.  I mean, I absolutely could try to describe it, but the attempt alone would be so pathetically understated in terms of how I actually felt that I’m certain I would read it back to myself and just shake my head over and over.  “Nope, that’s not right, not enough, there aren’t enough words in the English language, or rather, the words aren’t strong enough”.  

Showing the love that I have for them is thankfully an easier way to express what I feel through kisses, hugs, secret whispers for them alone - all those lovely momma kiddo heartwarming moments. 

One of the most beautiful ways of expressing my love that I have for my kids in a non-verbal are through these gorgeous laser cut charms that I wear around my neck, close to my heart.  Subtle and beautiful but an obvious statement to whoever I’m speaking to.  I love my children so very much that I need to have them near me always.    

I cried when I received the ‘proof’ print of Scarlet and William’s profiles that would be transformed into these gorgeous charms and I was just astounded when the actual pieces arrived.  The blog shots that you see here do not give these little beauties justice.  They are even more stunning, shiny and detailed in reality.  The print of our family photo was another amazing surprise that I just can't stop staring at.  Vana is very talented as you can see. 

As the owner states on her thank you cards:

“Vana is the safe keeper of a family’s memory and works with clients personally on each order to help evoke the magic of that moment forever”.  

  I would HIGHLY recommend her products as personal gifts.  Currently there is an 20% off offer if you use the code KWEILZ20 for anything on her site : Le Papier Studio

Check her out on Instagram too!  @lepapierstudio.com
Luvs,
Kate 
XO

No comments: