Oct 15, 2015

11 months!

Will’s Eleven month update



Personality:
Charmer, fun-loving, patient and chill.  We call him Chill Will and a thanks to Auntie Laura for that nickname ;) He loves trucks and cars and dogs.  His favourite show is Bubble Guppies and/or Paw Patrol and he loves plain yogurt.  He would eat the entire tub if I let him.

Sleep:
Is SOOO much better.  Lately almost every night he has slept through the night.  The brace is still on but the sleep is just so much better.   

Physicality:
Not totally sure how heavy he is as our next appointment isn’t until he reaches a year but I would guess 22 pounds?  He has four top teeth and three bottom teeth.  SO cute.

Food:
He’s still nursing and eats solids four or five times a day.  

I can’t believe he’s 11 months.  Birthday party is planned, invites are out and we’re gearing up for a full house of kids and people in November.  I’m pumped about the theme (and Nate is too), but poor William is obviously not going to have a clue about any of it until he sees pictures a few years down the road.  We figured since we held a 1st birthday party for Scarlet, we would do the same for Will (for fairness and equality purposes haha).  Anywho, I’m excited about the day.



Me 11 months postpartum

How are you feeling?
Good!  I’m back to ‘work’ part time although it doesn’t feel like work at all.  I’m in a theatre and a studio all day long being creative so my brain is super stimulated and I’m back with my favourite age group of all time.  TEENAGERS!!!  They are THEE BEST.  I love them so much already and it’s been a pleasure to be near them.  I’m excited to get back to it on the days that I’m not there and it’s lovely being able to leave the house for a few hours.  It’s nice having a life outside of being a ‘Mommy’, it helps with my sanity for sure.  

Any weight loss?
I’m at 110

Best moment this week?
Honestly, meeting the kids/students at work and getting back to choreography, dancing, acting - all of it.  

What are you looking forward to? 
More work, the show, the birthday party and just life.  

Have a fantastic day friends!
Kate 

XO

No comments: