Jul 8, 2013

Three Months!

If today's photo shoot was any indication of what sort of girl Scarly is going to be, we'll be having a serious girly girl on our hands.

I tried taking her monthly shot in something other than pink and she wouldn't even look at the camera!


Nope not doing it Mom.  

But throw in a little bit of pink and BAM!  Girls got her some serious smiles.

Costume change!  

Big smiles!

I love this!

I'm three months old!!!

Scarlet is currently in the 75 percentile for both weight and height.  This means that out of 100 babies her age she is bigger than 74 of them.  HAHA!  Talk about one proud momma!  We left Scarlet's doc appointment feeling really confident and pleased with her development thus far.  Even though I had a bit of concern that I might be feeding her too much, we continue to be told that you can't overfeed a baby.  She fits well in 0-3 month old clothing and can get into a few 6 month items from places like Carter's and Zara.  I'm so in love this babe.  I literally smother her in kisses all day long.  

No comments: