Jun 17, 2013

June 17th '13

Top three weirdest places that I've breast fed:

3. The disabled stall in the women's washroom at the Glencoe Club.

2. In the back seat of my SUV parked in a back alley.

1. Locked in the drama prop and storage room sitting on a styrofoam fake fountain at Central Memorial High School.  UNCOMFORTABLE!


But she's worth it...




For some reason, even though I pump and save a ton of milk, Scarlet doesn't always want to take a bottle when we're out.  So, I've got to improvise.  I'm not totally comfortable just whipping the twins out (especially when I'm visiting at the school, or my parents house with all my bros, or the mall for that matter), so I either have to stake out a private quiet area to feed her or just go home with a screaming/starving baby in the backseat.  I would rather stay.  But a huge kudos to the mommies out there that have the courage to feed without hiding away in a drama storage room somewhere.  I'm working on it.

No comments: